PM Kisan Registration 2023: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana gives Rs. 6000/- annually to the eligible farmers of India in three equal installments of Rs. 2000/- each after every four months. The eligible farmers can register themselves for the PM Kisan Yojana from the PM-Kisan Portal. All the details related to the PM Kisan registration 2022 are given here. If you are already a beneficiary of PM Kisan, then you can check the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status if you have received your payment or not.
PM Kisan Registration 2023 for New Farmers
PM Kisan Registration 2023 Overview
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-KISAN)|
|Apply States||All India|
|Start Date||1 December 2018|
|Benefit||Rs. 6000/- Annually|
|Status||PM Kisan Registration 2023|
🔰 Eligibility for PM Kisan Yojana
First of all, you need to check your eligibility before applying online for the PM Kisan Scheme. The eligibility conditions for the PM Kisan scheme include the following conditions.
- The farmer who is a citizen of India has cultivable land in his/ her name. The Scheme is applicable to all such farmer families.
- Here, the farmer family includes the Husband, Wife, and Minor Children.
- The size of the land owned by a person doesn’t matter
🔰 PM Kisan Yojana Exclusion (Not Eligible)
The following persons have cultivable land in their name but are not eligible for the PM Kisan Yojana benefits.
- All Institutional landholders
- Any person who has served or presently serving on any constitutional post
- Present or past Members/ Ministers of Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha, Vidhan Sabha, Vidhan Parishad.
- Former or current President / Mayor of Municipal Corporations, District Panchayats
- Central / State Government regular employees (serving or retired) (excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV / Group D employees)
- All retired/ pensioners of the above category whose monthly pension is Rs 10,000 / – or more (excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV / Group D employees)
- Anyone who has filed income tax in the last financial year
- Professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, and architects who are registered with professional bodies and do their profession
So, Are you eligible to apply for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
Yes! That’s great, Now let’s do our PM Kisan Registration.
🔰 PM Kisan Registration Procedure
Follow these steps to register yourself for the PM Kisan Yojana 2021
- Step-I: Visit the website www.pmkisan.gov.in and scroll down to find the ‘New Farmer Registration’ link as shown in the image here. and click on this image on www.pmkisan.gov.in. The website may be down temporarily due to technical reasons, so try after a few days, if it is showing any errors.
- Step II: A window like the one given below will open in front of you, enter your Aadhar number, enter the image code, and select your state, then click on search. you can also choose the language from the top right corner.
- Step III: If you are registering for the first time, you may see a window like this. Chose your location i.e. rural or urban and click on ‘Yes‘
- Step-IV: After this, the PM Kisan Registration Form will open, which is to be filled in carefully. First of all chose the language in which you want to fill-up the form, The information required to fill in the PM Kisan Registration Form includes the following items
- State, District, Sub-District, Block, Village Name
- Name, Gender, Category, Farmer Type, ID Type, Aadhar Number, Account Number, Address, etc
- Enter the land details like Survey/ Khata Number, Dag/ Khasra Number, Area, etc
- Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Fathe/ Mother/ Husband Name, etc.
- After filling in the above details Tick the Certificate Form and Click on ‘Save‘
- Step-V: After the final submission, if you want to check the status of your PM Kisan Application, then go back to the home page on www.pmkisan.gov.in and click on the ‘Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers‘ button.
- Enter the Aadhar number and image code and then click on the ‘Search‘ Button.
- The next window will show all your details and the status of your application
- It may take some days to verify the details and approve your application for the PM Kisan Registration.
If you face any problem, then contact the PM Kisan Helpline Number
🔰 Important Links
PM Kisan Registration Link– Click Here
PM Kisan Status (Farmer Application Status)- Click Here
Edit Your Details in PM Kisan Portal- Click Here
Edit Aadhar Details in PM Kisan Portal- Click Here
PM Kisan Official Website- Click Here
✅ How to register for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
Eligible farmers can register for PM Kisan Yojana from the website www.pmkisan.gov.in or Click Here for the direct link.
✅ How do I update farmer details in PM Kisan?
Visit www.pmkisan.gov.in and click on ‘Updation of Self Registered Farmer‘ to update the details in PM Kisan Portal. or Click Here for the direct link.
✅ How can I update my PM Kisan Samman Nidhi payment status?
✅ How can I check my PM Kisan application status?
Visit the official website www.pmkisan.gov.in and click on ‘Beneficiary Status’ or Click Here for the direct link.
✅ Can I apply pm Kisan Samman Nidhi?
Apply from the website www.pmkisan.gov.in or Click Here for the direct link of PM Kisan Registration